Bridge 67 have worked long and hard to come up with the formula for the perfect burger. Take a look and let us know what you think.
250g/1/2 lb Minced Beef
1 Small Red Onions, finely chopped
1 Handfuls of Fresh Breadcrumbs
Splash of Tabasco
Splash of Worcester Sauce
1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard
Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 230c/450f/Gas 8
- Mix and scrunch all the ingredients together. Use the breadcrumbs as required to bind and lighten the mixture.
- Divide into six, then gently and lightly mould and pack each burger together.
- Place in the oven and roast for 25 minutes, which should leave the middle slightly pink and the outsides nice and crispy. Or cook in a frying pan on the top stove for 20 – 25 mins until cooked, turning only once.
- Serve with a bun, a little salad, and a little tomato ketchup or cheese.