Situated in the heart of the picturesque Leicestershire countryside, Bridge 67 is an excellent location for meetings. With absolute privacy, it’s great for those sensitive discussions.
Meetings are hosted in the room upstairs which can seat up to 20 delegates. You will have exclusive use of our facilities regardless of your numbers, including additional breakout areas and our relaxing garden.
A member of the Bridge 67 team will be on hand throughout the day to ensure all your needs are met.
One of our team found this fantastic location for a team event. 10 of us spent two days and were so well looked after. Gorgeous surroundings, attention to detail, superb food and nothing was too much trouble.
- Exclusive use of all of our facilities
- 2 x TV with ATV connection
- Projection screen, flip chart, pads, pens
- Free unlimited wifi
- Plentiful onsite parking
- Tea, coffee & refreshments on arrival
- Two coffee breaks with homemade cakes or biscuits served
- Delicious two course homemade lunch
Breakfasts can be arranged, if required at an additional cost. You can choose from local back bacon sandwiches, pastries, fruits and yogurts. We have a nutribullet bar which can be opened upon request, with fresh fruits, leafy greens, juices, nuts, seeds and berries available for you to make your own energy boosting smoothies before the start of the day.
Picnic Team Meetings
Using our unique space, why not be adventurous and hold a team meeting with a difference. We will fill the picnic hampers full to the brim with homemade treats, you grab the picnic blankets and the team can hold the meeting outside whilst soaking in the sun. Only available when the weather permits.
At Bridge 67 you will find seasonal, healthy and freshly prepared menus that are a breath of fresh air from the usual corporate offering. We will prepare a lunch made using our own beef and lamb from the farm served with fresh seasonal accompaniments. You are also welcome to provide us with specific requirements for your guests and we will cook to your brief.
We usually serve lunch upstairs but if the weather is good we are happy to serve lunch alfresco in the garden or you could have a picnic. Download Sample Menu
If you are looking for something a little different to make your team meeting memorable we can offer the following optional extra activities:
- Golf – 9 or 18 holes at Kibworth Golf Club
- Clay Pigeon / Air Rifle Shooting – Kibworth Gun Club
- Canal Trip – Board at our own Bridge 67 and make your way down the canal to the famous Foxton Locks.
- Sailing – Enjoy a sailing lesson at Saddington Reservoir.
- Archery – Try you hand at archery here in the village
- Yoga – Get into the zone by using our outdoor space for a yoga class.
£40 per person for smaller numbers, minimum charge £400.